Chunky Chicken Salad (you’ll want to eat with a spoon!)
Contains all four food components.
Easy to make!
Great for picnic lunches or packing food for travel.
- Boil Chicken breasts (approx 4 breasts) or Crock Pot Whole Chicken
- Skin, Bone, and Cube Chicken
- Celery, Zucchini, Cucumber –1 cup eachFrozen peas, Frozen corn – 1 cup each
- Add 2/3 cup of Mayonnaise (Hollywood or Trader Joe’s Brand)
- Add ¼ cup Honey Mustard
- Spice with fresh Dill and Garlic powder to taste
- Mix thoroughly
(Yields about 6 cups. 1 cup = 1 serving, approx 400 calories)
- Sweet tart Apple (Granny Smith,Fuji, Braeburn) – 2 med – diced
- Walnuts – ½ cup – toasted
- Red onion – quantity to taste, approx. ¼ cup
Other serving suggestions:
- Serve over Baby Spring lettuce for fancier meal presentation
- Pack as a sandwich
- Serve with Trader Joes Toasted Sea Salt Bagel chips on a picnic or outing